Back in the beginning of September we got a call from Gpa Mac saying that the pumpkin patch was ready, and that we needed to get Mae out there for pics. I then called up Misty and begged and pleaded for her to come with us and take the pics. Thank goodness she did because they are awesome!
Once Misty was on I got Mae all decked out in her pumpkin tee, jeans, and boots. Then we headed out to the patch.
This wave was probably followed by a "hi".







5 comments:
soso cute!!!
those are great pics. I love the "What" pic. Thanks for hangin the other day.
Those are very cute pictures of Mae in the pumpkin patch. Lucky for her her grandpa Mac knew a farmer so she could see pumpkins actually in a real pumpkin patch.
She's a cutie!
She looks a lot like you, Rach! The pumkpin patch pictures are awesome!!
OMG. She is just too cute!!
Post a Comment