Monday, October 13, 2008

Photoshoot With Brook

As most of you know a photographer cant take pictures of themselves. So to fix that problem for Misty we asked my sister-in-law Brook who is also an awesome photographer. It just so happened that she was coming over on the same weekend that April was coming up. We set up a shoot and BAM a bunch of wonderful, amazing pictures of us and our girls! Thanks Brook we love the pics, and it was so much fun to do a shoot with you.
We headed downtown to this cute section and did all of the pics right there. The area had a lot of cool colors and textures.
All the girls. Aria was such a big help that morning with the little ones.
Love Love Love!
Hummm?
Jovie Ovie walking machine.
Finally the sistas!
I'm working on a slide show of a bunch more. It was hard to pick the ones to blog. I love them all!

6 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful bunch of girl's, old and young. Very nice pictures Brook! Love them!

Mary Mac said...

I can't believe how many teeth Mae has! Have I really been gone that long? You all look adorable...good work Brooker:)

Jon and Maryanne said...

The pics turned out so good!!!

moxie mama said...

that was so fun and i love the pictures!

thanks again brook!!!

Conlin Family said...

I love Mae's smile in the first picture she's adorable! They turned out really good and I also like the one of you, Misty and April you all look amazing!

brook & dave said...

I had such a fun time with the sistas! And have to admit, I am very happy with how the pics turned out. Thanks for including me!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers