I cannot believe that it has been almost 4 1/2 months already since Owen has come into our lives. He has been such a good mellow baby. Just fat and happy I like to say.
Things I've noticed about Owen, besides his size:
-at 4 months his stats were 19.2lbs, 26.5 in (he is now just over 20lbs)
-mellow, mellow, mellow
-He watches before he acts
-super snugly
-he loves Mae so much, whenever she comes into the room he lights up
-sensitive (I had a feeling he would be)
-he has the saddest little sad cry
-he loves to talk
-he has the cutest little shy smile
-loves to play with his toes
-he is already rolling both ways, and is rolling to get to things he wants
-wants to jump all the time
-puts everything in his mouth
-loves to sit and stand
I cant believe that Owen is sitting in his high chair already. No solid food just yet, but by the time he gets some he will be a pro in his high chair.


2 comments:
Owen I can't wait to cuddle you. You're sooo cute!!!! You an Mae are adorable:) Grandma J loves you!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO
it looks you have been having some fun times with your family.:)
Love you Owen.....
Post a Comment