The annual Priest Lake McNard trip has happened once again. The weather was practically perfect in every way, sunny and warm every day. But we happened to find a nice piece of shade to put the hammock in. The hammock turned out to be a great source of entertainment for all the kiddos, and a place to relax for the rest of us.
If I was ever wondering where Mae was all I had to do was look at the hammock and I would find her there with at least 1-2 other people.
This year we pretty much played and hung out, and played on the beach the whole time. It was so nice and relaxing. Owen was loving all of the attention he was receiving throughout the weekend.
Now those block that Mae is playing with may look like a kids block set. Wrong my friend, its a kube set that provided hours of entertainment for the McNards.
Mae and Kaden played together the whole time we were at Priest. I really didn't see Mae for about 3 days, she wore the same clothes with no shoes for over 72 hrs. I had some serious stain removing to do when we got home. But she had a blast. Kaden and Mae were digging a hole to China pretty much the entire time at Priest. From the looks of it they were also trying to bury Quinn.
Daddy and Mae having the best time!


1 comment:
I miss Priest!!! Let's go back!!!
Post a Comment