Monday, July 5, 2010

Working The Meet

The fourth and final track meet of the summer has come and gone. Mae was not really into running, what she really wanted to do all night was help me work. So I gave her the stamp and after people paid Mae stamped. Then her and Ripley were handing out the feet for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

Madi checking in for a race. All she wanted to do was run run run.
Mae was helping Sean time the Steeple.
I just thought this was a funny picture of Sean. 

3 comments:

Teresa Kauer said...

Mae sure is a perfect fit for your family :) She sure loves those track meets!

McP Family said...

Oh how Madi wanted to run...run...run. And run she did.
Thanks for reminding me of the meets. Madi sure loves them.

brook & dave said...

that is a funny pic of Sean. :) I hope when we have a little one we can go to Uncle Sean's Track meets!! Maybe Mae will be able to condition her cousin. ;)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers