Friday, July 30, 2010

5 Years!!!


Happy 5 year anniversary to Sean and I! I cannot believe that it has been 5 years already. It has been the best 5 years ever, got married, bought a house, and had 2 babies Mae and Owen. I cant wait to see what the future still holds for us. Love you babe!

6 comments:

Topher and Carma said...

Hey! Congrats on 5 years, you guys are such a cute couple. I just saw that you might go private. Send us an invite it you want - carma_barnett@yahoo.com

Pemberton Family said...

Gosh I remember that day! It was sure a fun wedding. Dave and I celebrate 7 on Monday and I can't figure out where the time went either. Hard to believe we are almost 30! Thanks for the update. Owen is a cutie and looks like a chill kid. Love that! Hopefully I get to meet him soon. Miss you guys!

moxie mama said...

oops. happy anniversary! that's why you went on that nice date :) hope you had a blast!

Teresa Kauer said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love the picture you posted - you look like a model!! You two are such a cute couple, you seem to fit each other perfectly. What did you do for your anniversary?

If you go private, my e-mail is: tjsmile21@gmail.com

McP Family said...

I remember that day....has it been 5 years!!!!! My oh My.

brook & dave said...

CONGRATS!! We love you guys!! Here's to 50 more!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers