One weekend this August Shannon came to town with the kids. They crashed at our place, it was so fun! Ethan and Owen had fun playing together. I'm so excited that Owen has a boy his age in the tons of cousins on my side.
The weather was also crazy nice, so we headed out to the lake. Misty and her kids came out with us. Ethan was loving the water and the fact that no waves were taking him out like at the Ocean. He also loved that the water was so warm.
Mae was having so much fun with the "big" girls Jess and Aria.
Madison was out at the lake that day also. I overheard her and Nathan talking at one point in depth about Pokemon. Weird (only if you don't get gaming) but they talked and played all afternoon. Gabe even got in on the action.
Clara was trying out Maes swimming life jacket.
The kids had so much fun playing at the lake.
Mae was having the best day with all her friends out at Nonnies lake!


1 comment:
I'm so glad that everyone loves to get together and had such a fun time. I love seeing the pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Some of my favorite people in the whole world are in these photo's:)
Post a Comment