Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Guess Who's Eating?

Owen is eating. Its so cute, but not a lot quite yet. He is wanting to eat when we are at the dinner table. He more or less plays with his food and is just getting a feel for it in his mouth. Its so cute though. He even watches us chew and copy's us. It wont be long before he is chowing down! He loves sweet potatoes and pears, and he has also tried rice crispy treats and a little snack and can do 1 at a time, so its slow going but hes getting the hang of it.
I think he his so excited that his eyes are wide with the wonder of eating. 
After his first bite. He looks like he is thinking "is this for real?"
He was so into helping me feed him. 

I cant believe he is eating already, so CRAZY! I'm excited to see what foods he loves.

3 comments:

Linda said...

He sure does look like he's enjoying it:) They change sooo much in such little time between when I get to see them.

McP Family said...

Hi eyes are so sparkly...Our boys are growing so fast. I think they need to see each other again :-)

Teresa Kauer said...

I just love his big eyes! Such a cute little boy! I am probably going to Walla Walla the first or third week of November and may drop by on the way there or back. Ben is going to be in North Dakota for work, so I'm going to go see family instead of being home alone. I'll let you know. It would be so great to see you again!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers