Monday, September 13, 2010

Spokane to Sandpoint 2010

I am the worst at taking pictures apparently. But I will post the few that I have from this years Spokane to Sandpoint race. Katie was modeling it up in her stellar BRIGHT outfit. Getting ready to run on one of the hottest days of the summer. It was pretty brutal none of us ran our best during the hot day runs. But we made up for it once it cooled off at night. The team did great this year placing about 14th overall, and only running about 30 min slower. Which is good considering the few minor setbacks we had during the race. Nothing big just people getting lost, vans not making it to the exchanges on time, and the crazy HEAT.

Sean and Jason getting Chris ready for the Tattoo leg. 
Oh look were done already :) Told you I did bad taking pictures. Notice I'm getting an amazing foot massage from G. She saved my feet this year. 
Katie, Caroline, Jason, and Sean cooling off. The cool water felt amazing on our sore tired muscle's.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers