Well I would like to be posting pictures of Mae but its not that exciting yet. Which is why I havent posted anything for awhile, and I figured that there were already enough pics of my giant belly on here and there doesn't need to be more of that. So Sean and I are just patiently waiting for Maes arrivel. Im going on a walk every day, made some pumpkin bread, keeping the house nice and clean. I actually make the bed now cause there is really not much elese to do. Believe it or not Im even doing the dishes now yeah for Sean I think he likes this stay @ home Rachel well for now because its still a novelty.
Well hopefully the next time I post it really will be pictures of Mae cross your fingers for us.


1 comment:
My friend, Lacey, is due any moment too. She is describing the same feelings as you. She is bored, tired, and anxious for HER little girl to arrive, too! You know, rumor has it that eggplant parmesan will induce labor.... maybe you should make your hubby take you out to an italian joint for dinner. :) Good luck!
Post a Comment