Thursday, October 25, 2007

Un-Birthday

Yesterday was a great day Sean and I celebrated Maes un-birthday. We figured that hey we have been looking forward to this day for 10 months now even though nothing happened like Maes birth it was such a nice day we still had to enjoyed it.
The day began like any other until Misty called wanting to know if I would watch her kids. I figured why not nothing is gonna happen today. So I said sure bring them on over. She brought them over and we went to the park. Swung on the swings, ran around, and just plain had fun. We then decided to come back to the house and play some soccer. So Aria, Gabe, and I walked home. As soon as we got into the back yard the kids got sidetracked with the piles of leaves I had raked the day before. So we played in the leaves instead.




After the kids left Sean returned home from school and had to wash his car. Which was a great idea because it was about 65 degrees outside, and he just plain loves his car. So I waited for him to wash his car then we went for a walk, which did not bring on any contractions in case anyone was wondering.

While on our walk I decided that we needed to go on a date, just in case its our last one before she comes. We decided on this great restaurant, Gordys Sichuan Cafe yum, yum, yum. So after Seans X-Country practice we had our date. We ate an amazing meal, and then went out for Maggie Moos ice cream afterwords. So delicious. We also figured we would take a picture of Mae on her un-birthday so there she is in my belly still at Gordys.

So Happy Un-Birthday Mae please choose a day soon that we can really call your birthday. We love you and want you to come out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your posts! I'm so glad that you were able to have such a wonderful un-birthday for Mae. Since there are so many more unbirthday days, I am of the opinion that we should celebrate them much more often! I just want you to know that if Mae comes today or tomorrow, that I will have to break my promise to give you a week to get acclimated...I tried! I'm afraid if we don't come this weekend, it might be a couple down the road. :( So, just wanted to give you a heads up. BUT if she shows no sign of arriving we may just have to play it by ear and wait a couple of weeks anyway... Much love to all 3 of you! brook

Misty said...

aw, look at my cute kids in the leaves. Happy un-birthday, Mae! I hope we're celebrating your real birthday soon!

Amanda said...

Awww!! Happy un-birthday Mae! (don't let her in on this, otherwise every year she'll want two parties!!)

:)

Grace said...

You look fabulous for being overdue! You might have to change her name to Mae Jason since she's so late. Time to rub them nips.

The Mac Attack said...

Ha ha ha, I love it Mae Jason. That would be very bad I could not do that to her. Speaking of bad did you see his Bill Cosby sweater today? Now that was bad.

Pemberton Family said...

So fun talking to you last night. Hope your last weekend as a couple is fun before you add the new love of your life! I will be saying lots of prayers for you over the next couple of days. Can't wait to meet Mae in November!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers