Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Maes Room or Study Hall?

I just thought that you would all like to see what we are doing with Maes room and really comfortable rocking chair. Sean uses it to study. I know thats not the original purpose of the room but its working really well for as as a study room. Although once she comes Im kicking Sean out of the chair when she needs to eat. Oh and in case you can't tell Sean also uses her blankets to keep warm in our chilly house which Im keeping at 60 degrees because the pregnant lady gets hot!




4 comments:

Misty said...

Someone might as well use it, since Mae is apparently perfectly comfy right where she's at. lol

McP Family said...

SEAN IS SO CUTE!!
Mae - come out and see Daddy!!!

Amanda said...

I remember being so dang hot all the time.

And your poor hubby... he has to sit all cuddled up in the big comfy chair with a soft blankie. tee hee

Has he taken you out for eggplant parmesan yet?

Pemberton Family said...

Well at least Sean and Mae are comfortable. You on the other hand are probably tired of being pregnant. Believe me it will all be worth it when she arrives. Colt is still sicky, the good news is that he is not cranky just very congested in his chest. Hopefully it goes away without getting too serious. I am praying praying praying for you!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers