Friday, October 12, 2007

Last Day of Work

Ok so Im done working and that is weird cause thats what I do is work. But Im gonna have a new job for the next 3 months. Which is even more exciting but I am gonna miss that pay check.
So Mae can arrive any day now because I will get bored if I I dont have anything to do. I think that I will be going on lots of walks and keeping the house very clean. Sean may go crazy cause I havent ever been home so much but we will see hopefully not. Well pray for her to come early for me (sorry mom) so that I dont get to bored over the next couple of weeks.

6 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Rach I cant believe how close it is getting. I hope she does come early, I remember starting when I was 37 weeks pregnant I would wake up everyday and think "today I could go into labor" but it never happened and I had to be induced. But I will pray that she is early. If you have a breast pump start pumping that can cause contractions! Miss you.
PS Post pics of Mae's room if you can.

McP Family said...

I am sorry to say Rachel, but she will come when she is ready. She will be here soon! Catch up on your reading. Write all your thank you cards. Take is easy, nap.

McP Family said...

I am so excited....can't wait till Mae gets here. Is there anything you need? Let me know!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying away! I hope she does come early...I can hardly wait for my first niece!!! Dave and I will be in town on the weekend of the 27th. Did Auntie Betty ever give you her advice? I think I won't post it here but I'll talk with you soon. love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
These are beautiful photos. You are lucky to have them. Mae will enjoy them when she gets a little older. It won't be long until she dominates in track and field. We will miss you this weekend. Hope to see you soon. Love The Todd Family. Matt, Kristy, Brandon, and Riley Jack

Anonymous said...

That is so cool that you guys are going to be parents. Congrats! Carma told me that she talked to you the other day and to check out your blog. I don't have a blog yet but I will probably jump on the blog bandwagon sometime soon. It's good to see your doing well. Good luck!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers