Misty finished my pictures today. I'm so excited so now you can see months 7, 8, & 9 I started off the set with my absolute favorite one. I just love how its like a shadow.


Month 7 These next 2 pictures I think are so cute. The first has my niece Aria, and the 2nd has my nephew Gabe. They are so excited for Mae to come out and play.




Month 8
These next 3 are of month 9 and taken in Maes room I just love how happy sean and I both look. He is so excited to become a dad and I know she is just going to wrap him around her little finger.



Month 9
Thanks again Misty the pictures are awesome!!! I can't waite until Maes first photoshoot.


5 comments:
Gabe's didn't show up. I'm glad you like them!
Ok Gabe is up now!
You look great! I miss being pregnant:) Even though you feel huge its such a cool experience. Can't wait until Mae is here, it could be any day, crazy huh. It will change your life forever and you will never look at things the same, it is the best thing EVER!! Lots of love!
Rach you look so beautiful. I am so excited for Mae to be here. You and Sean are going to be great parents. We should do something before Mae gets here. You and I should go to lunch
Rachel! I absolutely LOVE the pregnant pictures. It's such a good idea. I wish I'd done something like that. But I wasn't nearly as beautiful as you are in your pregnancy. My pregnancy was so horrible, so I looked the part. :) Thanks for sharing your the whole process. You both look truly happy!!
Post a Comment