I was hoping that my next post would have pictures of Mae in it but lets just say shes not ready to come yet. I went to the doctor today and everyting is the same as its been for the past month. 1 cm dialated and 25% effaced with no braxton hicks or contractions to speak of. So unless she decides to come on her own between now and next Monday I will be getting induced. @ least I know that within the next week she will be out and home, and If I take after my mom who was late with all 5 of us It really wont be until next Monday or Tuesday when I get induced. So keep sending those prayers up for her to come natural before then. Thanks for all of your support I really appreciate it. Hopefully there will be pictures soon of our Mae!


5 comments:
Rach, I know how frusterating it seems at the end when you are tired of being pregnant and just ready to meet the new love of your life! I am saying lots of prayers but one way or another she will be here in about a week. Before you know it she will be 4 months old and you will be wondering where all the time went! Enjoy every precious minute of her and hold her tight as much as you can, its such an amazing thing and i am so glad that we get to experience it together. Love ya!
Things can change so fast. We will keep you in our prayer for safe delviery whenever and however she comes. Love you guys... hugs and kisses
are you doing all the natural "induction" stuff? Give it a shot and I hope she comes before Monday!
Rachel, I was scheduled to be induced on my due date. I went into labor about 36 hours earlier at home. I decided to wait to go to the hospital until they were expecting me. When I went in, they didn't even check me. Just hooked me up to the pitocin.
It kicked me into overdrive, to say the least. Everything went pretty smooth after that. I know you will do just fine. I hope she decided to come on her own, just so you could have the thrill of rushing to the hospital. I wanted to shake Joey in the middle of the night and yell, "She's coming! OH MY GOD, hurry up!" Just because I am the dramatic type. haha
But it was all very methodical and quiet instead. Good luck, I am so happy for you!
No baby for Lacey yet. (she is my best friend AND her baby's daddy is Joey's brother, crazy huh!!) She is getting REALLY anxious. Dilated to three and having contractions. But they are still, like, 20 mins apart. I can't believe you aren't having any braxton hicks or anything!!
I totally voted that she would come late. :)
Post a Comment