Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Aunt Jamima

It has been so crazy hot the last few weeks, and I love it. But Miss Mae took a little while to get used to it. So when we went out to take the Boat back to Seans parents house we made a pit stop @ Auntie Betty, and Uncle Joes pool to cool her off. Before we got there though we were soaking her receiving blanket in water to keep her cool in the car.
When we got to the pool it was blazing hot and not really any shade. So I came up with another brilliant plan and wrapped her head in the receiving blanket Aunt Jamima style. Then proceeded to take a million pictures.
Mae and Auntie Betty floating along.
Ok so I'm ridiculous with all the pictures. But this is my baby book for Mae so you can just deal.
Drinking some delicious water out of the cap. I really just love her so dang much!



6 comments:

TiCaFam said...

Truly brilliant. Give yourself a good pat!

moxie mama said...

so cute!

it's been so fun hanging with her and you guys this weekend, thanks for letting us stay at your place.

McP Family said...

Rach, no never cease to amaze me. How is the world do you make that. I will try today at the pool with Madi. I miss you. Call when you get a chance...maybe on Friday we can have a play date at the park. Say Hi to Sean and Give Mae Mae a kiss for me.
Tootles
Mari

Jon and Maryanne said...

So what brilliant Mommy idea are you going to come up with next????! Soooooo Cute!!!!!

Misty said...

hehe, since she's bald you have to improvise on the "hair" styles. I love it!

Linda said...

That is a cute idea. I guess that's one of the reasons you are a great hair stylist. You don't even need any hair to come up with a style. lol

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers