Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Super Crawler

Mae has been crawling everywhere. Its a lot of fun but I really have to keep the floors clean now. The other day I went into the kitchen looking for Mae and this is what I found. Mae under the Buffet playing with a cord. You'll notice the Tupperware on the floor, that is for Mae to play with not me being messy.
Oh hello cord.
So cute she fits under it perfectly.
Oh now she goes for the Tupperware. You'll also notice that she is on her stomach the whole time and that is because she army crawls and pics up all kinds of dirt and grit on her onseies, so not fun.



3 comments:

The Buck's said...

Just look at it this way...at least you don't have to do much sweeping! :)

She is adorable!

Linda said...

Like her momma:) Cutie!

Conlin Family said...

Isn't it so much fun when they start getting into everything!? She's too cute and I love the merry go round pictures too. I'm sure your kitchen floor was spotless before she started crawling on it!
We have a long list of boy names and haven't decided on one yet but will let you know when we decide!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers