Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More Summer Track

Ok here are more summer track pictures. Seans cousin Matt (who also took our wedding pics) was in town and his son Riley was at the meet so he was there taking RAD pictures of it all and he emailed them to us the other day. So I had to blog them.
My hottie Sean, he looks so good coaching it up.
Mamma and Mae, getting Mae ready to High Jump.
Check out that form. I think shes a natural.
Over she goes.
Maybe she got dizzy I can't tell.
I will say it was so cute when Sean and I were looking at the pics that Matt sent Mae was on Sean lap and she totally recognized herself and was cooing to her pics.


6 comments:

TiCaFam said...

GRAMMAR OFFENDER ALERT!!! Holy run-on sentences and lack of punctuation. Ok, I just had to say it.

The Mac Attack said...

So sorry I wrote it at 12 lasat night. Im laughing so hard right now.

Misty said...

lol. Mae is a natural! She can't help it with you and Sean as parents. I'm going to laugh if you get a kid that hates all things track. :)

Linda said...

I must say I agree. She looks elnatural. BTW I had to read the last sentance over several times to figure out what you were saying. So I had to laugh when someone gave you a grammer alert. LOL You know we luv ya.

moxie mama said...

man, she really does have gerat form:)and i know what i'm talking about, lol.

also, might i just add that you are looking ravishing!

Mary Mac said...

I have been looking at the forcast all week, I can't wait for Priest!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers