Monday, July 28, 2008

A Moment

So Mae is peacefully playing by herself on the floor and what do I do I take the time to read everyones posts and comment. Thus leaving no time to post with pictures. Well I plan on doing that tonight I think. Well only if I finish New Moon by Stephanie Meyer, which I can't put down. Except to blog stalk. Speaking of Blog stalking check out my new blog with my sisters. Because I Said So, its just random thoughts and finds from 3 sisters with kids. I think its totally fun.

5 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

I love the blog with your sisters. I am going to put it on my blog list. Hope everything is going well. Thanks for the message about Jayne, have you talked her into starting a blog yet??? Can't wait to see the new pics!

moxie mama said...

aren't those moments nice? i try to steal them as often as possible...looking forward to some pictures!

Sharon said...

I was looking forward to seeing new photos!LOL I saw your "sisters" blog; loved it! New Moon is great, huh? I need to read the 3rd one because the 4th one is coming out. I never thought I'd read these vampire books, but I did!LOL Take care!

Pemberton Family said...

Okay so a moment passed over a week ago!! Still waiting for the new pics. I even updated my blog for ya:) Oh and if Mari can change her blog background then you can for sure:) Just giving you a hard time. Hope everything is going well. I miss you!

brook & dave said...

Ok, I know it's been busy (me too and I still don't have the time to blog but I'm going to ask you anyway) When is the next installment?? I'm totally missing little miss mae. I need a fix!!!
I miss you and Sean too, but let's face it, she's irresistable! ;)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers