Friday, August 22, 2008

My Little Vampire Speaks

Some major things have happened this week. Mae got her second teeth and instead of getting her front teeth she got her side 2 instead. Hence the name little vampire. It is really so cute and very normal to not get your front teeth second. In fact Madi also got her little fangs at the same time Mae did, and hers were also before her front 2.
Mae has said 3 words this week. Its so amazing. The first one was "that" she will point at things and say "that" so we will tell her what it is. Its so cute how curious she is. The second word was "bye" or "b" (just imagine the sound of a b). On Tuesday Mae and I were leaving Nicoles and I said "say bye Mae Mae" she then waved and said "b". Nicole and I just looked at each other and said "what did she just say that". So crazy. The third and final word is "Dada", which she has been saying for awhile now but not at Sean. So this morning she had just woken up so I brought her out to the living room and she looked at Sean and said "Dada". It was amazing, and she has done it more this morning and all of them have been directed at Sean. So now we must work on Mae saying "Mama".

11 comments:

Mary Mac said...

That is a rad little face! She looks pretty excited about your hands in her mouth!:)

brook & dave said...

She looks like she's enjoying that picture! LOL I can't believe she's talking!!! Man, I miss that girl!

BTW, I keep forgetting to tell you and mom, but I made more Mae oil and it's at mom and dads (in the little bathroom).

Pemberton Family said...

Cute vampire fangs!! I think all babies first words are Dada!! Colt just started saying MaMa to me about a month ago. I love it!! I think the d is the easiest letter to pronounce and it just comes more natural to them! I am glad you finally put pictures up. I am having fun looking at them!

Anonymous said...

i feel so bad for her hope she can take your teasing maybe even deal some out lol. -m-

TiCaFam said...

What a cute little baby...my sister in law called them hippo teeth with my nephew.

Linda said...

Cute vampire fangs! I want to hear her talk:)
Teach her to say Grandma J K? K.
LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moxie mama said...

ah! i can't believe she's talking. what a grown up! :) isn't that cool that michael left us comments!!? love that picture!

The Buck's said...

Lovin the fangs! How adorable is she? I can't believe how big she is getting.

McP Family said...

Mae and Madi are two little vampires in a peapod. Madi is got her a front tooth now...well almost...Her front tooth is almost pushed through. AND words....and walking. Whew!!! you all must be exhausted.

Anonymous said...

That's great. Evie has two bottom teeth and four top ones. How does that happen??

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers