Sunday, August 24, 2008

Two Steps!!!!


Mae walked yesterday!
Misty was over here at the house picking up her Jack Johnson concert tee and Onsie (for Clara) from the night before. She went into Maes room and put her in the tutu that she made for her. They both came back out and Misty and I were talking while Mae was doing her usual trying to get you to walk with her thing when Mist let go and she took 2 steps before she fell. She did it once more after only taking 1 step. We tried a bunch more times, but I think that she was a little freaked out by the whole thing. So you better believe that we will try again today! We tried to get video but it didn't work. I should be able to get a picture up soon though so you can at least see how cute she is with her tutu on.

5 comments:

The Buck's said...

Way to go Mae!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO MAE! KEEP ON WALKING. IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE YOUR MOM AND DAD ARE GOING TO WISH THAT YOU DID'NT KNOW HOW TO WALK.

BYE THE WAY GOTTA HAVE THE TUTU LOL

Linda said...

Yay Miss Mae!!! You'll be walking by the time I see again. We miss you!

TiCaFam said...

Way to go Mae!!

McP Family said...

That is so exciting...It's a big deal and I am glad you got to see it.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers