Monday, August 11, 2008

Say What?

Oh my gosh I'm actually posting a blog. No pics cause that required an extra step. But I'm going to fill you in a little bit on why I have not blogged in forever.
I left off after our trip to Seattle. We then headed off to the McNard Family Camp Out at Priest Lake.
We had a week or so of lots of dinners and parties with friends.
Then we had our 3 year anniversary. Which I can't believe happened already.
Mae had her 9 month Well Baby appt.
After that another camping trip with the Johnson Clan at Wapato Lake (right next to Chelan)
And finally this past weekend Sean worked the USATF Masters Tournament at SFCC. Which was amazing to watch. Competitors ages ranged from 30 to at least 95. Don't be surprised if Sean and I do it one day. It was very inspirational.
Finally today we actually get to spend some time at home. So its filled with cleaning, laundry, and yard work.

7 comments:

moxie mama said...

it's about time you posted! good thing you have yoga to force you to relax...i'll totally come watch you do high jump at age 95,and hey i'll be younger than you so maybe i'll join in and beat ya.

The Buck's said...

So, what you're saying is that you have had a lot of free time lately?? I hope that things start to slow down a little bit for you!

Jon and Maryanne said...

Well at least I know you're still alive! Even a blog post without pictures is better than nothing......FOR 2 WEEKS! At least its better than Teresa who hasn't posted anything for over a month! This blogging thing can definitely become an addiction! :)

Linda said...

I have missed your blogs too but I am grateful I have "connections" and we talk on the phone:) Or else I may go stir crazy. lol

Amanda said...

I sometimes go weeks, months without blogging. Real life demands it. :)

Hope you are all doing awesome. I bet that Little Mae is getting more adorable by the day.

Conlin Family said...

It sounds like you're having a super busy summer! It's good to see your post...I would like to see some pictures too! =) No pressure or anything.

McP Family said...

thanks for sharing the cold cold water!!! Talk to you soon
Mari

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers