I spent the last week getting Mae her fall and winter gear. Old Navy
was where I got most of it, except her shoes or boots. They were hard
to find because her feet are still so small. She can still wear a size
2. So after I went to Old Navy and didn't find any boots I searched
the Internet and found a pair a the Gap. I then headed there a few
days later and walla you can now see the result. I think they pretty
much ROCK!



4 comments:
mae has cute shoes
Great shoes....I found Madi a pair of Uggs (well kinda uggs....You'll see). I am so excited for fall....I love this weather we are having. It makes me feel so relaxed, not hot, not cold...perfect. See you at Yoga tomorrow.
I love the shoes, but can't help but adore the ladybug butt!!! LOL. I love this little one!
Cutie pie!! Love the lady bug.
Post a Comment