Monday, August 18, 2008

Poor Poor Mae

I hope that you are all going back a month with me since I have some major catch up to do.
This was one of those moments when your baby is so mad but you have to got the camera out to take a picture and your laughing the whole time. Poor Mae crawled all the way out of the bedroom stuck in Seans gym bag.
She was pretty pissed that it was taking me so long to get her untangled. Poor poor Mae.


3 comments:

brook & dave said...

oh, poor poor Mae! Yes, Mae, I hear that parents must be that cruel sometimes in order to record some of the most embarassing moments of our lives. I hear we'll laugh about it some day. :) Love you!!!

McP Family said...

Poor Mae! it is on of those moments where you just have to take a pic and laugh...even though she is not.

moxie mama said...

ok so sad and so funny all at once! man i miss that girly!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers