Wednesday, October 29, 2008

You Should See The Other Guy

Maes face and head is really a magnent for the floor, sharp corners,
and cement. Pretty much every day she smacks her head on something.
Although Monday was the first cement road rash accident. It happend at
the track when we were visiting Sean during practice. She was having a
grand time running around and doing warm up drills with the athletes
(she really was). When smack down she goes with the cement as her
stopper. Had a good cry then was off to the races again. I believe
that the girl is kinda crazy.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Poor little thing!! It never failed - whenever I had pictures planned or we had a wedding to go to, Johslyn would bang her eye or scrape her cheek.

Linda said...

Sending you lots of hugs and kisses Mae. I want to give you a big hug! Sorry for your owy. (How do you spell owy?) Did your momma laugh? She has that reflex when someone gets hurt. :) Love ya.

Rach said...

Yup I laughed.

Rach said...

Yup I laughed.

Mary Mac said...

Rachel- you would laugh! A lot better reaction than last chirstmas...remember that one. What a good mom you are!(not being sarcastic)I guess you are just prepairing her for her track years! I see a serious track star!

brook & dave said...

Poor, sweet Mae! Wish I could be there this weekend to give her a big hug and kiss! Not surprised that she bounced right back into warm ups...that's our girl!

moxie mama said...

poor maemae!

TiCaFam said...

Aww...I bet the cement looks way worse!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers