Well after a long day of playing with friends and not really any nap. Mae passed out in .5 seconds once we started driving. I let her sleep for a little bit once we got home but then I had to wake her up so she could enjoy our delicios dinner, take out from Gordys (you may recall that that is where we went for Maes unbirthday).
Nose.
Mouth.
And eye.
Oh her Birthday Ballon, I brought it to her when I picked her up from Madis house. She loved it. I had to get her a ballon though because every time we go to the grocery store she finds the ballons and points them out. So I told her she could have one for her birthday.


3 comments:
It looks like you guys and Mae had a great time at the Pumpkin patch. Also it was really nice to see how she celebrated her 1st birthday. Thanks for sharing her day with us!
You are a mega poster! Good job! I love the play by play of this one. And I'm SO happy that Dave and I could be there for her birthday party!! I'll try to get the pictures up soon, but this week is crazy!
that eclaire looks delicious!
Post a Comment