Sunday, November 2, 2008

1st Birthday Morning

On Maes birthday neither Sean or I had to be to work until late morning so we got up and did Maes gift in the morning (thanks Katie for the bag). She wasn't quite sure what to expect and was kinda confused on what to do with it once I handed it to her.
She got it figured out though and found her pink skull cap.
She kept digging and found her birthday Pumas!
Showing off her new diggs. Then we had a little dance party, we danced to the Black Eyed Peas. Mae likes the fast beat. So its really cute to watch her dance to it.
We then had to get ready for work and head off. So Mae got to spend the day with her friends. Malia and Niles on the morning, and then Mari and Madi in the afternoon. I'm so glad she got to spend her day with friends.

1 comment:

moxie mama said...

mae is so kickass with her pumas

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers