Halloween was a disappointment I'm not gonna lie. I had many grand plans to take Mae Trick or Treating, and visit her baby friends in their costumes and do lots of cute photo ops. Then I woke up and puked twice. And let me tell you that put a stop to Mae Trick or Treating for the first time. The poor thing even had to put up with me taking her to her room, me lying on the floor with the door shut and her entertaining herself for a couple hours until Sean got home. It was awful, although it only lasted for about 12 hrs. By the time Sean got off work I was able to rally and got Mae in her costume, and me in mine, helped Sean with his and off we went to Graces Party. I spent most of the time sitting in the chair and watching Mae while Sean got to party a little bit.
Mae Mae and Sean. He was a Sperm in case you were wondering, he even made the Fallopian Tube Swim Team. (Thanks Mari for the turtle neck)


7 comments:
no fun being sick. a sperm? tell sean he's gross...nobody wants to see that. :)
at least you and mae were cute!!!
That sucks you were sick! Its definitely going around. I'm not sure if I had food poisening or the flu a week ago Saturday! :( Yuck! No fun!
I'm sorry you got sick! Maybe you ate something bad? 12 hours doesn't sound like a flu, but it is possible it was.
You are so good about blogging and posting pictures. I get distracted and go weeks without posting anything. Mae is adorable. The pink skeleton is too much. :)
I am glad you updated with lots of pics. Hope you are feeling better now! Are you sure it wasn't something besides the flu:) Thanks for the phone call the other night, it means a lot! Love ya!
Way to rally! Looks like everyone had fun! What a busy week for you. Love the little bony girl. :)
Pretty sure it was the flu. Sean got it the next day, and I know a few more people who've had it. Pretty nasty but short.
That stinks you were sick but good you got over it so quick. Atleast you got well enough to go to your party. This was the first year I actually took Kaylee trick or treating from door to door..the other years we've just done the trunk or treat. Mae will probably enjoy it next year.
We actually did buy the TinkerBell movie on Saturday, so you were right about us buying it!
Mae is too cute and it looks like she has such a fun personality..the years do fly by! Happy be-lated birthday Mae.
Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment