We finally made it out to Greenbluff so we could hit up the pumpkin patch at the Harvest House. It was an amazing day crazy sunny and warm if you were in the sun. The shade was mighty cold. At first Mae was confused but she got into the spirit of things and had fun with the little pumpkins.

Look how tall she is. I hope they have this every year so we can compare her height.

BOO!

We took a ride on the horse drawn wagon, we even sat on hay bales. Mae was ok with the horses as long as we didn't get to close to them. We ate all kinds of yummy things Italian sausage sandwich, Chile, and Apple Pie ala mode (we shared them all so we could try more things). We bought our pumpkins, and some apples. Listened to some really cheesy music (they have a house band). We just had a great day together as a family.

I had to put this one on here because they are making the same face. HE HE!
2 comments:
That last picture cracks me up! did you see the pictures Sean got out this weekend? Some of the very same Mae faces in there!
Fun! I love the last pic too. My kids are going to be jealous. They were pretty upset that I didn't take them to green bluff this year.
Post a Comment