Monday, November 3, 2008

Mae and Domino

This morning Mae and I were out and about so we figured it would be a
good time to visit Arias cat Domino. For the first 2 seconds Mae was
leery. Then wham she loved all over him, and much to my surprise she
was very gentle. Also for about a milla second I thought well
maybe...... Don't worry I put a stop to that thought very fast. She
was very cute with him though.

2 comments:

moxie mama said...

serisouly don't get a cat...
reason 1-they suck
reason 2-i could never visit because i am deathly allergic and would have nowhere to stay

Misty said...

rofl. Give her like 5 years first. Aria does all the feeding, watering and litter box cleaning. It's rather nice!

Maybe there will be a cure for you by then, April.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers