The morning of Maes Birthday Party Saturday Gpa Mac team had a meet so Sean, Mae, Kevin, Erica, Mary, Brook, Dave, and Gma Mac headed out to the meet to show support (I was working). And because Brook was there I got some really great pictures of their fun.
Mae was so excited to see Mary and Quinn since she hadn't seen them since August. So she was glad to spend some time with Mary at the meet.







6 comments:
Super cute. She has such a pretty smile:) Thanks for cutting Michael and my hair while they were all at the meet!
Those are great pics. mae streching makes me laugh. One day our girls will be stretching on a field and we will be there supporting them, like our parents. Hopefully, the girls are as good as we were. I think between Madi and Mae they could compete in just about every event, running, jumping and throwing. Can't wait to see you on Thursday.
CUTE!!!!
I'm sorry you've all been sick. The pictures are so great, you'd never know you'd all been ill.
I think you need to get into scrapbooking because you have some great pictures in this blog which would look fantastic in a scrapbook!! I know you are busy though, I am about 4 months behind on Colt's:) Will I get to see you for a couple of minutes when you come down for Thanksgiving?? How long will you be in town? Let me know!
when do we get new pics...I even blogged before you! That is crazy! Only three weeks before I am home for Christmas...I've begun looking for my new years outfit!
i agree with mary. it is seriously time for you to blog again...
Post a Comment