Thursday, March 11, 2010

Done Working

Well its official, I am on Maternity leave. It doesn't really feel like it because this is my usual weekend off. I still feel like I will be going in to work on Tuesday, but I will not be. I could even have a baby by then. Even if he is late I could have him by then. Crazy! With how busy we have been this quarter I don't think that it has really sunk in with Sean and I that Owen will really be here by next weekend at the latest, even just typing that it still doesn't feel real. So wish us luck for the next week and stay tuned for Baby Owen updates!
PS please don't call daily asking if he is here yet. We will let you know when its time :)

1 comment:

moxie mama said...

love the last sentence! :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers