Saturday, March 13, 2010

Owens Un-Birthday

Well my due date has come and gone. Well technically there is still 2 hours left but he will for sure not be here in 2 hours. We once again celebrated another un-Birthday in the McLachlan house. It is becoming quite the tradition around here. The day began with a dance party for Mae and I, then we played school, and then danced some more. Sean came home from practice and we had lunch then went for a walk. So yeah just a regular day. Mae and I went down for our nap and Sean vegged on the couch. When I got up Sean decided that he was going to wash the car, he did the same thing on Maes un-Birthday (see what I mean about tradition). Mae got up and then her and I vegged on the couch before dinner. Since we were celebrating Owens un-Birthday we though it was only fitting to go to the Elk for dinner. It was a great dinner, Mae was great and the food was amazing as usual Mae even ate most of hers (not normal when we go out). We then headed home for a family movie, Monsters Inc. and banana splits! Sean is now putting Mae to bed, of course tonight she picked her two big sister books to read (we did not even prompt her).
So how am I feeling you wonder? This morning I would have told you he will be very late but as the day has progressed I have gotten very snatchy at poor Sean, my patience is worn thin with Mae and I just want to cry. Physically I feel the same but have become an emotional wreck once again. Maybe that is a good pre-labor sign, but then again maybe not.

1 comment:

The Buck's said...

That is exactly how I was the night I went into labor with Alex. Hang in there!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers