Saturday, March 13, 2010

Erik Anderson Community Fun Run & USATF Cross Country Nationals

February 13 was the Erik Anderson Fun Run. I wish I could have ran it but you know I cant really move like that for 3 miles right now. Maybe around a store chasing Mae, or rushing her to the bathroom from the back of the store. Mae and I went to go support Sean and all our friends who were running the race. It was a gorgeous day, which made it even more fun. Mae had fun cheering for Sean like she usually does for his athletes. Every time he would go by she would get all excited. The Fun Run was right before the USATF Cross Country National Championships began. Mae and I wern't able to stay because we had a busy day, but it was really cool to see all the athletes arriving and what not.
All of Seans athletes who ran the race. Also in the front row Mariza and her girls Ripley and Evelyn, Mae got in on the action and Eriks bro Brian.
Mae had the best seat in the house!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Love the picture of Mae sitting on Owen. LOL Made me giggle. Soon Rach soon...

moxie mama said...

i was going to say the same thing about mae sitting on your belly. it's cute :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers