Saturday, March 13, 2010

Poor Ethan

Joshes family came up to visit last month and stayed at our little house. It was cramped quarters but fun. Mae had the best time playing with Jess and Ethan. I don't know how much Ethan loved Mae all over him but I got some good pictures of it.


It really was a great weekend we just hung out, watched the Olympics, did some hair and Josh even fixed my washer! sometimes doing nothing is the best thing to do.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Well you know Mae is so cute like Ethan is cute. lol
How fun! Shannon laughed and loves the pictures. Joshua says "right on so that means her washer is still working"?
I love to see the cousins playing together! It warms a grandma's heart.

moxie mama said...

that last picture is hilarious!

brook & dave said...

Looks like a fun weekend!! Mae is getting practice for her big sister role coming up. Let's hope she doesn't sandwich Owen too much at first. :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers