My sister Misty is an amazing photographer and has been taking preggo shots every month. Its has been so awesome to watch myself change throughout this whole process. So thanks Misty!!!
Month 1

Month 2
Month 3
Month 4

Month 5

Month 6
Holy crap that was kinda hard to do but I got the first blog up yeah! And there should be more preggo pics to come but Misty got preggo too and so shes taking her time on them cause she has lots going on!


10 comments:
Rach I am so excited you have a blog now! Its not that hard to do is it? If nothing else just post lots of pics when Mae is born, I can't wait to see her!! You are super cute pregnant. Yes I did cut my hair, Dave's sister did it its called an A-line cut where its shorter in the back and gets longer towards the front. I am sure you know what i am talking about. I really like it too but Dave is not crazy about it, he likes my hair long:) But its great for getting ready because it takes me half the time to blow my hair dry and with me going back to work in a week I figured it would be quick and easy. Keep posting. Love ya!!
Hey kiddos,
Just wanted to drop a line and say hello. It's your brother and siser in law out in CDA. Got your pics. I am betting that Mae will come a little early. Mostly because I will be out of town untill the projected birth date. That is how I know she will be here early! Hope you are both doing well. We will carve a pumpkin for you since we have 50 this year. Love you both. Geoff, Danelle, Seamus and Katie
aw, look how cute your tummy is. I'll get your other 3 months to you soon. :)
This will be fun. I have loved Misty's blogs and now I get to enjoy and love yours. :) Just so you know I am hoping Mae will come Oct. 21st. :) Love you.
October 21st is Gabe's birthday. She can come on the 22nd. :P
Wow time has flown. I love the pictures.. you are lucky to have such a rockin' sister! You look so cute pg.
Rach, months 7 and 8 are up. http://mistydawnphotos.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!7D7D34D63B5B65C8!1357/?_c=PhotoAlbum&_c01_photoalbum=showdefault&_c01_spaFolderID=cns!7D7D34D63B5B65C8!1357&_c02_vws=1
9 too, now.
Ill let Gabe have the 21st but its not up to me its up to Mae!
Post a Comment