Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Mario Olympics

So this last weekend when we were in Walla Walla we played a little Wii. The game of choice was the Mario vs. Sonic Olympics Beijing 2008. It was so much fun, mom and dad had 4 controllers so 4 of us could play at a time. And believe it or not the guys actually let the girls play for a little bit. But we were not even half as entertaining as they were.
I think Shannon, Jill and I were trying to long jump in this picture.
The boys battling it out.
Sean striking a pose.
On Sunday I was giving April a hair cut and mom and dad had gone to church so we just had our hubbies to help out and they wanted to keep playing the Wii. So Matt held the 2 girls while Sean played. But don't worry they unlocked some new events so it was well worth it.
Sean was the high jump champ. Way to go babe!
Aprils hair looks awesome if I might add. Thanks for the help boys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about comic relief. lol I'm glad I had the job of holding Mae.

Pemberton Family said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I am glad you are all having such a good time with each others kids. Its so fun to share that with your sisters. Misty is having a girl! How exciting! Miss ya!

Mary Mac said...

That's my brother...proud of you sean your still a stud!! But if I were there I totally would have beat you!
Miss you guys.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers