Last week one of Seans athletes made Mae a new hat. So she did a little fashion show for us. These were my favorite pics from the show!! Oh and we think her eyes are going to be blue. But we will keep you posted on that as they are still subject to change.




4 comments:
The hat is cute, but Mae makes it look soo much cuter! Her little face is really filling out..she's adorable Rachel! I'm sure you and Sean are such proud parents. =) Are you planning to go back to work?
What an adorable little one! Papa J and I can't wait to see her next week.
She looks so cute Rach! I love that hat. Blue eyes huh? Maybe she is going to look just like her mama! Miss you guys!
Mae is getting cuter and cuter all the time! Miss you guys! I'll post some of our early Mae pictures soon. Just got them done. But I'm going home early today...yucky fever so it might be a couple more days.
Post a Comment