Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Visiting Madi

Last week I had decided that I need a Mari fix. So Mae and I headed over to hang with our friends. We choose a night when Sean is @ night class so we didn't cut in on Daddy time. But he got out from class early and got to come and hang out for a little bit. It was a great night just hanging and talking all while ogling our precious babes.
Madi is so cute lovin on Mae.
Can you believe that Madi and Mae are 4 months apart I think I have a tall one on my hands.
While we were there Mari was doing her bedtime routine with Madi, and part of that involves giving her a bath. I had to take a picture of her after the bath cause she was using the Linda towel (def: the signature towel that my mom makes for the babies). And was looking so cute and clean in it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun for Mae to have a friend already in Madi. Both girls are cutie pies. Will they be on the same future track team or different I wonder. :)? It's fun to see the babies in the towels. :)

Mary Mac said...

I can't believe how long Mae is compared to other babies. Maddi is supper cute. Give Mae a big hug for me.

Conlin Family said...

That looks like it was so much fun!They are so cute together and I'm sure it's so much fun living close to Mari. Mae is looking older..isn't she almost 3 months now?

McP Family said...

Thanks for posting the pics. I was totally fun hanging out. Mae is really tall. Madi is inthe 82nd percentile and Mae is already on her heals. Yes, Grandma J Mae and Madi are in the same school district (high school anyways) I think they will both be on the same team. My guess, mae will be a natural jumper and Madi will be a natural thrower - go figure.
See you soon.

Pemberton Family said...

I loved seeing the pictures of your girls together. Makes me wish Colt was there, he would have looked HUGE next to the cute little girls. Yes Rach it is fun seeing who is stalking my blog:) Mae is getting so much bigger. I love the picture of her with the little hat that is on the side of your blog, she looks so sweet! Love ya!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers