We are remodeling our bathroom. What started out as a leaking sink has turned into new sink, new paint, new tile floor, new light, new fan, and new tile floors. Its going to be awesome when its over but man we do not love house projects in this house. Mostly cause Sean ends up doing all the work and gets mad at me. But I did help paint the bathroom twice (cause we didn't like the first color) so that is more then I have done around the house with him in a long time.
So besides doing the bathroom I also return to work on Tuesday its gonna be hard but I'm so lucky that I have amazing support in my awesome husband Sean, sister Misty, and great friend Malia (Niles mammasita). These 3 are gonna help watch my precious Mae while I make my clients hair awesome. Needless to say this next week is going to be CRAZY but isn't that what we all thrive on. So if I don't get a new post don't you now know why. But I promise lots of pictures of the new bathroom. And pics of Mae when this week is over.
I love this shot. Its what Mae was doing while I was on the computer the other day. She loves to hold on to my necklace.




9 comments:
Oh the fun of home projects. When Dave and I did our first home project together we fought the entire time. He was always annoyed that I did not know what i was doing and I was always mad that he thought I should know and would not help me:) It will get better I promise! I can't wait to see the pics. Do you guys have a TON of snow? We have sooo much here! I heard Spokane was snowed in. MIss ya!
She's looking more like Sean to me..it's so fun seeing her change! Good luck with the bathroom I bet you can't wait till it's finished. You're so lucky that you have Misty and a friend to watch Mae. Have a great week and I'll be watching for more pics of Mae and the new bathroom!
I had tons of fun hangin' out with you guys on Friday. Good luck tomorrow. I will be thinking of you. Call if you need to. How's the bath coming along. We are almost done with the stairs. You guys have inspired me to put in a new vanity in our bathroom. We sure do have alot of ambitious renovatisont to make in our homes.
Love you
Mari
Blogger wont let me post right now! :P I'll try again later, sorry...
I'm so excited to see your new bathroom!
How did your first day back at work go? Hope it was okay! I want to see pics of the bathroom!
It's almost Monday. You're running out of time. :)
You keep getting on us for not having new posts up...where are yours?!!! I'm dieing to see little Mae, and your new bathroom:)Hope to see it soon.
Okay I have another complaint for you. I want to see pics!! I am home with Colt today, his babysitter has the flu and he is napping right now so post some pics. You don't work on Monday's right??? Love you just the same
Just wondering how your first day back went and how the bathroom project ended up? I can see that we're all totally addicted to the "McLachlan Saga". It's like our own version of reality t.v. :) Love and miss you!
Post a Comment