Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years with the McNards

So every New Years Seans family has been spending it with the Menards really good family friends of the McLachlan family. So this year we decided to dress up. So we all got into the spirit of things and dressed crazy and we all had new names for the evening. And all the boys did their facial hair special to go with their outfits. I must say it was one of the best New Years ever.
So Sean and I were renamed Vic and River. So Mae was naturally called Creek
This is Mary her new name was Roxy
This is us at midnight with Mae for her first New Years.
Sean oh wait I mean Vic kissin the camera
I cant remember Gma Macs name but her outfit was awfully awsome
River, Vic, and Creek early in the evening.
River and Roxy hamming it up
Lets see we have Don (Ben in the Jean Blazer) talking to Jersey Joe, and Vicky, Roxy and Tommy (Dave) who runs Dons cattle ranch.
Ricky (Jake) and Vicky just got hitched this last summer.
Vicky and River so glam.
Um it was freezing outside.
Dottie (Megan), Vicky, Roxy, and River in 2008 its gonna be a good year I can feel it.

Sleazy Vic lighting off fireworks, with Dirty Don.

I'm really glad that no one caught on fire. Although it was a close one for Ricky.

Barbra (Brook), Dottie and Geoff (sorry I don't remember his alias) being cheesy after midnight.

Oh Ricky, and Jersey Joe, that just looks like trouble doesn't it?

YIKES

Thanks Gma Mac for watching Mae so I could play tonight. You were a huge help and obviously Mae loved it considering how passed out she was.

Mae did so awesome last night letting Sean and I have fun with our friends. So here's to 2008 I hope its a good one for all.

5 comments:

Mary Mac said...

I was thinking the same thing!!! I could only remember a few of the names...oh well it was still amazingly funny. My new years resolution is to have that much fun every day for 2008! I think I can do it!

Conlin Family said...

Happy New Year to you too! It looks like you had a fun time! It's nice you had Sean's mom to watch Mae for you. You look great by the way. =) I can finally see some of you in Mae, she's adorable now wonder she gets so much attention! Your new years party was way more exciting than ours! We stayed at home by ourselves..Kaylee wasn't feeling well..I think it's from being in the snow.
Go to Craig and Cyndi's blog..there's a link on my blog and there are pictures from the ice cream eating contest. Josh won..Craig came in a close 2nd.

Amanda said...

Happy New Year!!! Looks like you guys had a great time. :) What a cool idea, dressing up all silly like that. Smells like a new years tradition to me!!

Sharon said...

Rachel, With all those holiday parties ya'll should be sooo tired!*S* Anyway, Happy New Year's(a few days late). We're so old that we did nothing for new year's!LOL It was okay with me! Have a great new year! p.s. Mae just keeps getting prettier and prettier!

Mary Mac said...

Hey guys! Your next poll should ask how tall Mae is going to be. She might be 7'6" - the next female dunker! Have a good one!

Chainsaw

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers