So last week we got a huge dumping of snow. And it happened on the night before Sean and I were gonna watch Mistys kids. So we had to play in the snow with them when they came over.
Mae and I were posing pretty for Sean while he took our winter wonderland picture.






5 comments:
What an adorable group of little ones. Im glad that you take Mae out in the snow, and she's not going to be a bubble baby. Of course I already knew that wouldn't be a problem with you two as parents!! Im working on getting some new pics up soon. Miss ya, love ya. Auntie Mary
P.S. while you were playing in the snow, quinn and I were working on our tans!!!
Cute pictures! Glad Aria and Gabe got to play in the snow at your house. Gabe loves it so much that I end up telling him no more than he would like.
I LOVE HOW YOU AND MAE HAVE THE SAME COATS ONE. SHE IS LIKE A MINI ME!!!
Cute Pictures! I love your red coats. I'm so glad we don't have snow here and that it's 60 degrees!
You're such a good aunt watching Misty's kids. I'm sure she is so glad you live close!
Hey Rach,
Did you know that when you click on my name to my blog, that it only goes to the old Thanksgiving post. I don't know why. Check it out and let me know. mary
Post a Comment