Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Championships

I went out of order, championships for the Community Colleges happened before the Half and the Melting Pot. It was so much fun to go and support the team. Mae and I love to go to track meets and Mae has been going to practice with Sean during the season so she need to go and watch the kids run and show her support. The only down side was that the weather was CRAPPY! But I've run in plenty of those meets so I figured that we were going to stay and tuff it out through the weather, even though my hand was cramping from holding the umbrella for like 6 hours.
Oh poor Mae she was so tired, but she was nice and toasty all bundled up with me and the front pack. I must say she also kept me pretty warm also.
Please oh please let me out....
Staying as dry as we can. I did go out and buy the umbrella that morning because I didn't have one big enough.
Giving daddy hugs after both the boys and girls won Championships!!!



1 comment:

brook & dave said...

Congrats SCC!!!! Glad the girls stayed nice and dry (and warm!) you're real troopers! Reminds me of back in the day when we would go to all of Dad's meets, rain or shine! :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers