Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Maes New Things

So I promised an update on all things Mae. So besides a few cute pics of my wee one, I'll also fill you in on her major developments.
On my b-day she turned 7 months old and began signing more. It was so cute, we had no idea what she wanted more of but she was signing it all day. It was the best b-day gift from her.
She also has her 2 bottom teeth now and I believe that she is working on 2 more in the bottom row. Cranky pants in our house. But the teeth are so cute. Except for when she bites me while feeding. I think that I've taken care of that problem its been a few days since I've been bit, so that's great.
Dancin, Dancin, Dancin she's a Dancing Machine..... So cute I promise to get a video up soon.
And shes a moving and a shaking, well really shes army crawling all over the place now. I super cleaned and de-cluttered the kitchen on Monday she that she can go where she wants. Her little army crawl is so cute I also promise a video of that soon.
Ok I think that's the latest and the greatest in the life of Mae for the moment.
Oh hello kissy face and flared nose.
Man I love her smile. If you look really close you can see 1 of her teeth.


8 comments:

The Buck's said...

Her smile is so adorable! I just love how she makes a kissy face!

Misty said...

aw, I can't wait to babysit her on Monday! Guess I better clean my floor before then too. Nothing like a mobile baby to motivate you to clean your floors...

moxie mama said...

her hair looks so dark in those pictures! maybe its a shadow? i can't wait to see her dance! :)

Linda said...

So cute! Can't wait to see her army crawl like her momma did. Give her kisses for me! XOXO

TiCaFam said...

Adorable!

Conlin Family said...

She's so cute Rachel! She's looking more and more like you. What signs are you teaching her? When Kaylee was little I taught her more and finished. It's so cute and amazing watching them sign!
Good luck with the teething! I love her little tooth in the picture.

Conlin Family said...

Nevermind...I see that you said she signed more..guess I didn't read it well the first time!

Pemberton Family said...

She is getting so big and I love her little teeth!! They get more fun the older they get but then I miss those times when they were completely dependent on us. Guess we better have another one:) JK. Miss you guys!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers