The Spokane Falls have been going crazy time the past few weeks because of how fast it warmed up (even though you would never know that right now cause it snowed this morning). We of course had to go and check them out, and they are huge I'm not the best at pictures but I think that this one showed the crazy spray that was happening over the bridge. It was kinda like a amusement park water ride.
Mae was very concerned about the water.
We kept her buckled in tight in her stroller so that she wouldn't fall over the bridge and get swept away. I know that sounds morbid but it was what I thought at the time.
And after we walked around for a bit she relaxed, and was not so stressed out about the water. I just love how chilled out she is in her stroller. Her legs look so long.
I also turned 27 about 2 weeks ago and I must say I was not very excited about it. But Sean made it a very special day for me and the weather was so nice. Mae even took a nap and I got to lay out and read a book (you all know how much I love that). I really had no idea what Sean was going to do but I must say I hoped for the best, and boy did her deliver. I got flowers @ work the day before, Awesome gifts the morning of my birthday a moms picture brag book, and a couple of shirts. I'm not gonna lie I thought that was it for the day and I was so happy with that. But that night he had a surprise dinner for me with my girlies Mari and Malia. Also their kids were there to play with Mae. And Jason came to be Seans sous (spelled wrong) Chef, and eat the great food they made. Which was Chicken Fettichine Alfredo one of my favorite foods. I must also thank Malia for searching for my favorite pie which is Peach, but there was none to be found this time of year, although I really appreciate the effort and love that went into finding it. So even though I was not excited to turn 27 this year it was actually an awesome birthday.

7 comments:
I had the same thought when I walked across that bridge with the high water. Only I had 4 kids to be afraid for.
Happy birthday Rach! Sounds like fun. That water is amazing! See you this weekend...
Cool pic of the water! Happy Birthday and glad it was a good day for you! And believe me, 27 is still very young *S* Mae is adorable as usual!
Happy belated birthday! I don't blame you for being nervous around the water...I often go to worst case scenario. Must be a mommy thing!
That is one thing I don't like is flood water. Remember when I was in Spokane a month or so ago and I walked across the bridge with you and I needed to walk in the middle? Cool pictures though. I'm also happy you had a nice birthday. Way to go Sean!
I had the EXACT same thought when we went over the bridge and I can tell from other comments that we aren't the only morbid thinkers of the bunch. You birthday was very nice. I totally enjoyed hanging otu with you, sean, Mae, malia, her boysm Jason and sean's mom. Yummy food, good wine, and excellant company. Happy Birthday....as we inch closer to 30. Lets not think about that now :-) Hugs and Kisses
Mari - PS. I love my hair and the walk home felt invigorating. I feel skinnier already
Happy birthday! Wow Mae sure has long leggs. She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment