We finally made it out to the lake. We have been so busy that we haven't been able to make it to the last few Lake Dinners. But boy we sure picked a good one to make it to. The weather was amazing and the water was surprisingly warm. Even though I didn't get all the way in and just stayed by the edge with Mae, Sean and a few of the others were jumping off the dock. Not to mention that we got to eat Nonnies burgers probably the only hamburgers that I really like to eat.
This is right before Mae got in the lake for the first time. She looks kinda confused.
Feet in first. Oh man she loved it. She is also practicing her high knees.
Still doing her plyos in the water.
Got Crack?I forgot her little swimmers (diapers) so we just took her diaper off. And her swimsuit bottoms did not fit, but it made for some great pictures.
Finally she got to get in the water. and had so much fun splashing around. She couldn't stay in too long because even though the water was warm enough her little body got cold fast.

Finally she got to get in the water. and had so much fun splashing around. She couldn't stay in too long because even though the water was warm enough her little body got cold fast. 


10 comments:
Have I seen Mae in the last 2 weeks? Seems like she's grown a ton just in that little time! Love all the pictures!
I don't know have you? When did we get our pedi's?
Love the pictures! She is so cute!
Rach, she is growing so fast! You and Sean make the best parents; you look like you're having fun. Mae is adorable.
What a doll! Love the suit.
she's so cute! and-like misty said-she really is looking so grown up!
She does look more grown up since I've seen her. I hope she isn't walking when we get to see her again. Looks like she is going to be a lake lover too like her parents eh?
Looks like Sean had a good Father's Day! Mae looks so cute playing in the water and I love her crack!!
Thanks for the hair tips..I will use them since I'm not the best at thinking of different things to do with my hair.
HOTTIE!! I mean you not Sean:) You look great Rach, whats your secret?? Love all the pictures you have been posting lately. I just got the invite for Jayne's shower in the mail today. We have been out of town and i have not checked the mail in like a week!! We are going to a wedding in Ellensburg this weekend so we will not be able to make it:( I wish I would have known the dates sooner and maybe i could have worked something out. Oh well. Love ya!
Super Super cute pics!!!! I can't believe how big she is getting too! I can't believe she is already taking steps with help! Love the swimming suit!!!!
Post a Comment