Same day that we ran the Half, Sean and I had dinner plans with Rick, Grace, and Jason for our birthdays. Just so you get an idea we have 5 birthdays to celebrate in 2 weeks time, so we combined them all into 1 awesome dinner and went to the Melting Pot. For those of you who don't know the Melting Pot is a Fondue restaurant. So Good!
The dinner that we got had 4 courses (I think). Cheese, Salad, Meat, and Dessert. YUM YUM YUM!!!! Needless to say we loved all of it. Especially the dessert. We were able to choose 2 chocolate fondues this is a picture of the Yin-Yang dessert.
And here is Mae way hyper on Binky dipped in Chocolate fondue.
Crazy baby. I think she loves chocolate don't you?
Awe Snap what a night!


7 comments:
Those Mae smiles are hilarious!
MMM, we'll have to try it. IS it expensive? Mae cracks me up.
I could see the love for that chocolate binky! LOL :P
I too love those crunched up smiles of Mae's. You can't help but smile at chocolate:) I want to go to the melting pot when I'm there sometime.
Better make sure that chocolate is out of her reach in the future...I think you created a monster! :)
That looks so good! Mae is so cute with that big smile...I bet she's addicted to chocolate now!
She looks so damn cute!! She obviously likes chocolate. She's making the funniest faces ever.
Post a Comment