Friday, June 20, 2008

Playin @ The Park

We love the park by our house. In case you can't tell I blog about it all the time. Well we have moved on from just playing on the swings. Hello baby toys. Mae loves to walk up the slide, not so sure with the slide down though.
In the tube. Sean was on top of the tube so we could get a pic with just Mae, acting like a big girl.
Swinging with Daddy!


4 comments:

TiCaFam said...

OMG, she is so cute! Can't wait to see you Tuesday either. We should go to the park together sometime!

Linda said...

Looks like fun! I still haven't been to that park, I'm not even sure I would know how to get there. We need to go sometime when I come up. K? K.

McP Family said...

She really does like going up the slide. I had tons of fun with you and Mae and Maleah and Sean on Friday. Madi loved the park. Jason took her again today...she did the same thing...she could care less about the toys, she just wanted to fun down the hill over and over and over again. I will blog again soon....I promise. The kitchen is almost done. WHew!!! See you tonight at YOGA!!! Yea for YOGA, my pants fit so nicely now.

Teresa and Ben said...

Thanks for all of the recent pics and updates. It is so much fun to watch Mae grow up. She is so darling! I am excited for when Daniel will appreciate going to the park.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers