Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Merry Go-Round

The pictures are a little blurry but a couple of weeks ago we went Downtown to spend the day at the park. So of course we took her on the Carousel. She seemed to like it and held on to the pole while it was going. She didn't seem to be to dizzy when it was done but I'm glad I didn't have to take her on it again because I was kinda dizzy myself.
We made sure to get a horse next to Malia and Niles so the kids could ride the ride together. If I remember right Niles liked it once it got going.
But it was a fun day Mari and Madi also came down to enjoy the nice weather and just hang out too!


1 comment:

TiCaFam said...

Can I just say, Rachel you look fabulous!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers