Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Cried At Midnight

I cried at midnight when my baby turned 1. I didn't think that I was going to be so emotional about it but I was. It just blows my mind on how fast a year goes by. And not gonna lie I'm kinda freaked out about how fast the future years are going to flash before my eyes.
I just love her so much she has such an amazing personality, she is the girl who's going to make friends with everyone. But she also like to be kinda crazy too. My favorite is when she is running around the house like she owns the place, then you jump out at her and she screams and runs. So super cute. I have pics and stories of her birthday today and I hope that I will get them up tomorrow, but be patient its a big busy weekend. Thanks for all the Birthday wishes for Mae she appreciates them all!

8 comments:

McP Family said...

I think the first birthday catches us all off guard. I kept thinking what a difference a year makes....but in actuality, what a difference a day makes. THe day our babies are born. THat one day changes everything. Life seems bigger. Enjoy her birthday and make all the moments you get together worthwhile.

Mary Mac said...

What a jolly little one she is. look at that smile...I want to skip school and get to Spokane already. See ya tonight. Love Mary

moxie mama said...

ooo i wanna scare her, that sounds funny. love that pic! what a smile:)

happy halloween!

TiCaFam said...

Happy Birthday Mae!!!! You are such a cutie pie.

Linda said...

That made me cry just reading it. She is a cutie and we are so excited to come to her birthday party. My last baby is leaving in 2weeks for two years. Enjoy the time you have with her! I'm sitting
here crying as I write this. Oh bother...

Misty said...

You people are silly with all the crying. ;) Can't wait to see you when she starts school. Happy birthday to Mae and Happy Halloween! See you in a few hours!

moxie mama said...

i want to see halloween pics asap!

Amanda said...

I hate to break it to you, sista.... but time keeps on slippin! My daughter is 4 and 1/2 and it blows my mind. One day she was cooing and learning to walk. Now she talks back and tells jokes and does math. (yes, I'm teaching her math and it blows my mind how freakin smart she is.) I'm more than freaked about it, because I know it doesn't stop. Before I know it, she'll have her first boyfriend and she'll hate math. (and me!)

Does this mean it's time for No. 2, miss Rachel? :) You have a beautiful little family. Congrats to you and happy bday to Mae!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers